Children can wear
- White polo shirts (with or without the school crest)
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- St James school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White socks (in summer) or grey or black tights (in winter)
- Black shoes
In the Summer term
- St James red striped or checked summer dresses, playsuits or grey shorts are optional. (Children can continue to wear their normal uniform if they want to.)
St James school fleeces are optional and children can choose to wear their own coats to school.
In Reception, Years 1 and 2, PE kits are
- Plain white T shirt
- Black shorts or leggings
- Black plimsolls or trainers
In Years 3 - 6, children are divided into houses (Jade, Amber, Opal, Sapphire, Ruby) and they wear the house colour T shirt for PE, black shorts or leggings and trainers.
White polo shirts, grey trousers, shorts, skirts or dresses are available from most retailers such as M&S, Tesco, Asda etc.
Our uniform supplier is Braggs Clothing in North Finchley. You can order uniform direct from them via their website at www.braggschoolwear.co.uk or over the phone on 0208 445 3945 or in person at their shop at 341 Ballards Lane, North Finchley, London N12 8LJ.
You can continue to order the following items from the school office
- Book bags
- House PE T shirts (for Years 3 – 6)
Uniform order forms for these are available to download here or outside the school office. Please fill one out and return it to school with a cash or cheque made payable to St James Primary School.When your uniform order is ready we will send it home via your child's class.
From time to time the Friends of St James hold second hand uniform sales where all profits go back to the school.