Our School Uniform
Children can wear
- White polo shirts (with or without the school crest)
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- St James Primary school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White socks (in summer) or grey or black tights (in winter)
- Black shoes
In the Summer term
- St James Primary red striped or checked summer dresses, playsuits or grey shorts are optional. (Children can continue to wear their normal uniform if they want to.)
St James Primary School fleeces are optional and children can choose to wear their own coats to school if they would like to.
- A school house coloured T shirt (these can be ordered from the School Office and paid for via ParentPay)
- Unbranded black shorts or leggings or jogging bottoms
- Black plimsolls or black or blue trainers
- School fleeces, cardigans or jumpers to be worn as an outer layer if required when cold
If your child is new to St James Primary and they do not yet know their school house, please wear a plain colour T shirt for PE until you are able to order the school house one.
White polo shirts, grey trousers, shorts, skirts or dresses are available from most retailers such as M&S, Tesco, Asda etc.
Our uniform supplier is Braggs Clothing in North Finchley. You can order uniform direct from them via their website at www.braggschoolwear.co.uk or over the phone on 0208 445 3945 or in person at their shop at 341 Ballards Lane, North Finchley, London N12 8LJ.
You can continue to order the following items from the School Office
- Book bags
- House PE T shirts
Uniform order forms for these are available to download here or outside the School Office. Please fill one out and return it to school. When your uniform order is ready we will send it home via your child's class and put the payment on your ParentPay account.
We always have lots of second hand uniform for any parents who would like some and regular sales organised through school and the Friends.
If you are after anything in particular or would just like to look through what we have, please let the School Office know and we can help.
You can read our Uniform policy here